Saturday, September 02, 2006

Free ED Downloads!

Get 'cher free stuff! It's stuff I've made, but I've spent a bit of time on it, so it's pretty good. I'll add more as time goes on.

By clicking the links below, you agree that you will not use this information and claim it as your own, i.e. plagarize it. Do not copy-and-paste it into your own pro-ana website, especially if your website is a composite of information that you've copied from other sites. That is called being a LEECH. If you are going to use the information, cite your source like this:
Cascata's Kitchen: The ED Cookbook. [Version Date]. http://www.skinnypics.blogspot.com

-----------------------------

Cascata's Kitchen: The ED Cookbook is a collection of easy, cheap, low-cal recipes. I put it together so I have a good list of foods and recipe that are "safe" for me. There is also a section at the end of my personal motivations, distractions, and tricks.

Food Journal pages: Print up a few of these pages double-sided and then fold them in half. You've got yourself a food journal! There is space to track your intake, your activities, and your progress toward your goal. There's also a blank space for you to write a triggering quote or to paste a motivating photo.

Me and Mia, Ted Leo & The Pharmacists: I can't take credit for this; this is all the genius that is Ted Leo. It's a song about having an ED. Enter their website. Click on Audio. Download the song. Listen to it. Work out to it. Be motivated by it! "Do you believe in something beautiful--then GET UP AND BE IT!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you so much for cascata cookbook. I discovered it on the web ages ago and it's basically my bible. It's helped me learn to eat properly and has made me realise how unhealthy my extreme dieting lifestyle was before.
Thank you

Lynn said...

Thanks so much or your hard work in putting this together for us. I look forward to being skinny like you. My ED recently kicked in but I've had thoughts for years. I hate my body and with your work with the cookbook I might be able to love it. Only 300 calories today! Yes!