Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Cascata's Kitchen

Cascata's Kitchen: The ED Cookbook is a collection of easy, cheap, low-cal recipes. I put it together so I have a good list of foods and recipe that are "safe" for me. There is also a section at the end of my personal motivations, distractions, and tricks.

I am posting it because I think it might be helpful to other people. As I add new recipes, I'll post updated versions. Look for the one with the most recent date.e

By clicking the link below, you agree that you will not use this information and claim it as your own, i.e. plagarize it. Do not copy-and-paste it into your own pro-ana website, especially if your website is a composite of information that you've copied from other sites. That is called being a LEECH. If you are going to use the information, cite your source like this:
Cascata's Kitchen: The ED Cookbook. [Version Date]. http://www.skinnypics.blogspot.com

On to the cookbook...

No comments: